Bucky has been involved in many of the area’s largest and most notable lease transactions. He was a key player in one of the largest brokered lease transactions ever completed in the greater Kansas City area: a 486,000 square foot headquarters office lease for Burns & McDonnell. In addition, he has completed transactions throughout all 50 states. Other notable transactions include headquarters relocations for Harte-Hanks, Lockton Companies, Cunningham Lindsey, National Bank of Kansas City, Huntleigh McGehee, QC Holdings, Top Innovations, and Netsmart Technologies.
Bucky is a three-time Largest Dollar Volume Transaction award winner from the global Society of Industrial and Office Realtors. He is a two-time REALTOR of the Year from the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS. Bucky’s considerable talents help make Copaken Brooks one of the most complete full-service commercial real estate firms in the region.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR), Dual Office and Industrial Specialist
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- LEED AP designation from the U.S. Green Building Council
Civic and Professional Engagement
- KCADC Real Estate Advisory Council Co-Chair
- Harvard University REAI Alumni Board Member
- Union Station Kansas City Board Member
- Park University MBA Advisory Board Member
- Truman Medical Centers Past Board Chairman
- SIOR Western MO/KS Chapter Past President
- CCIM Kansas City Chapter Past President
- KCRAR Commercial Division Past President
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A. Real Estate/Regional Science
- Harvard Graduate School of Design, A.M.D.P. Real Estate