Vice President, Retail Leasing
With more than ten years of experience in commercial real estate, Erin is committed to building and sustaining Copaken Brooks’ strong retail presence in the Kansas City market and beyond by providing superior service to clients in all transactions. She joined Copaken Brooks in 2015 and is responsible for the firm’s retail leasing. She brings a strategic, business-oriented focus to the leasing role, striving to achieve the right and best deal in every scenario.Erin has extensive experience representing landlords and tenants in retail sales and leasing transactions, and has also spent considerable time as an in-house landlord representative managing all aspects of a commercial real estate portfolio. In addition to leasing, sales, and acquisitions, her background includes asset management as well as development strategy and coordination. This has provided her with an intimate understanding of the ‘owner’s mentality’ and gives her a unique perspective in advising both her landlord and tenant clients.
- Lenexa Economic Development Council
- North Kansas City Master Plan Advisory Committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Lenexa Chamber of Commerce Leadership Lenexa Program
- Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Northland Program
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S. Business Administration with dual emphasis in Finance and Real Estate