Through a public/private partnership with the Kansas City Public Library, Copaken Brooks joined with Highwoods Properties to develop this mixed-use project which opened in November 2004. The project includes a 50,000 sf public library, a 284,000 sf office tower, 8,000 sf of retail and a 1,290 car below-grade parking deck. Zoning also provides for a 16 unit high rise residential project. Major tenants include Husch Blackwell law firm, RSM McGladrey, Inc., George K. Baum and Diagnostic Imaging Centers.
- Conveniently located at the corner of Ward Parkway and Brookside Boulevard.
- Chopotle, The Mixx and Yogurtini are located on-site with numerous restaurants and hotels just a short walk from the building.
- Generous amount of covered parking located on-site with direct access to the building.
- Virtually column free office space with ugraded finishes throughout the building.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Unobstructed views of the Country Club Plaza and surrounding areas.
- Plaza Library located on the ground floor with tenants having access to its 350 seat auditorium or 100 seat meeting rooms via prior reservation through the Library.