Tenant Representation Capabilities Second to None
As the region’s leader in tenant representation, we interview and understand our clients’ needs and build a comprehensive plan to tackle those needs. We’ve completed favorable lease transactions all over the country because we quickly identify the best alternatives, navigate state and local incentives, and ultimately negotiate lower occupancy or acquisition costs. Our expedited and proprietary process not only gets you a better deal, but it also frees you to focus on your business.
1. Assess needs
2. Define requirements (square feet, geographic region, etc.)
3. Conduct an extensive market search (followed by a market overview)
4. Analyze alternatives
5. Maximize competition
6. Procure state and local economic development incentives
7. Negotiate optimum transactions
8. Manage and implement construction
9. Monitor lease expenses
10. Make a recommendation regarding lease versus buy versus build
meet the team
Based on Copaken Brooks’ market knowledge, we were able to structure an aggressive deal.
Copaken Brooks completely retrofitted the space to our specs and managed the construction process. They seem very invested in the communities in which they work, and there aren’t many aspects of commercial real estate they’re not plugged into.
Contact our Tenant