City Center Lenexa
SWC 87th Street Pkwy and Renner Boulevard
City Center Lenexa is a prime 69 acre site located in the center of affluent Johnson County, Kansas. Copaken Brooks competed in a national selection process and was awarded the development rights for the site in late 2005. This project will be the City of Lenexa’s new downtown consisting of over 2 million square feet of mixed-use development, including office, “main street” retail, residential, civic, hotel and open space. The first phase includes a 110,000 square foot Life Time Fitness facility has opened. The entire site is rough graded and ready for development.
- 69 acre mixed-use development
- Located in west Johnson County at I-435 & 87th Street
- Life Time Fitness opened in March 2010
- Over 2 million square feet upon completion of project
- Proposed 430,000 square feet of retail, 400,000 square feet of office, 600 residential units, 100,000 square foot civic center and two hotels