· Copaken Brooks Mark Thomas and team officially takes over management at One Park Place Condominiums. Melanie Bellinger is the property manager.
· Port KC announces it will own Corrigan Station.
· Tom’s Town – a Copaken Brooks-developed project – officially opens at 17th and Main in the Crossroads.
· Jon Copaken shares company projects in downtown KCMO at KC Downtowner’s lunch.
· Bill Early and Joe Oliaro close on selling a 30,000 square feet building in Portland, OR.
· Copaken Brooks closes a property management and leasing deal with Sabates Eye Centers.
· Copaken Brooks hosts Big 12 Basketball Championship client appreciation event.
· Jon Copaken is recognized as a “Power 100” for Kansas City by KC Business Journal.
· Joe Oliaro closes on selling 2.6 acres of land for DeVry in south KCMO.
· Mark Thomas and Jim Wilcox successfully acquire electricity rebates from KCPL totaling almost $350,000 for Town Pavilion.
· The streetcar officially starts running in Kansas City and Jon Copaken shares his thoughts on development surrounding the line.
· Bill Early moderates a panel on how local brokers can gain corporate and end users’ attention for KC Regional Association of REALTORS®.
· Holmes Murphy is the second to announce tenancy in Corrigan Station.
· Jon Copaken serves as expert panelist on ‘Millennials in the Workplace’ for MetroWire Media.
· Joe Oliaro closes on selling 89 acres of land for Campfire USA just outside of Fargo, ND.
· Lori Glazer and Joni Cross organize an appreciation event for Downtown tenants.
· Ryan Biery closed on relocating a new 6,000 square feet tenant and business partner, CoStar, into Plaza Colonnade.
· CB employees enjoy a hot, fun company-wide day watching the Royals at the K.
· John Coe and Molly Crawford close on purchasing the 100,000 square feet 1701 Prospect building in KCMO for KIPP Kansas City.
· Corrigan Station opens up proposals for an art installation for the parking garage with more than 20 submissions.
· Becca Andersen serves as panelist in executive series luncheon with NetStandard on “Building Your Marketing Plan.”
· Corvino Supper Club and Tasting Room announce plans to open in Corrigan Station.
· Copaken Brooks participates in TechWeek hosting a roundtable and sponsoring Founders’ House in support of the growing tech and entrepreneur community.
· San Francisco Tower announces Copaken Brooks as its new property manager.
· Joe Oliaro closes on a 210,000 square foot tenant lease for Wagner Logistics outside of Memphis, TN.
· Copaken Brooks associates participate in Christmas in October to help a local resident take care of her home so she can stay in it for years to come.
· Town Pavilion is ranked the #1 multitenant office building in Kansas City by the Kansas City Business Journal. Ryan Biery continues to keep the building full as he works with our tenants on their leases.
· Aaron Schlagel serves as panelist at KCRAR event on the impact of driverless cars within the built environment.
· Troy Marquis and Mike Cervera close on the sale of the 30,000 square foot Oak Park Bank Building in Overland Park.
· Keith Copaken orchestrates a 175,000 square foot land acquisition from City of Lenexa for future development of The District at City Center Lenexa.
· Keith Copaken named to The Ingram’s 250 in Kansas City.
· Corrigan Station officially opens with a grand opening celebration and ribbon cutting.
· Erin Johnston closes on a new 13,000 sf tenant in HB Building at Lenexa Point.
· The Roasterie announces its Crossroads café on the main floor of Corrigan Station.
· The new Town Pavilion website launches, showcasing one of the city’s premier wedding and event venues.
· Bucky Brooks participates in genKC roundtable on Taking Ownership of Your Career.